Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Imajwru
Reel Rookie

No live feed from front door camera

I have a front door camera that is not wired. I am traveling. I charged it up 100% before I left. However, I am not able to get any kind of feed from the camera. It tries to connect and fails…. I am trying to connect with it through the app. My back door camera which is wired,  I am able to get a live feed from but not my front door camera. Please advise.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No live feed from front door camera

Hi @Imajwru,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reporting this issue to us. If you haven't tried resetting the camera, we would recommend doing so first. Also, try to restart the app and then try again to see if that helps.

If this has been done, please get back here so that we can further isolate the issue.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Imajwru
Reel Rookie

Thank you for responding. I am not seeing any options within the app to RESET this camera. All I see is the option to delete the device. Please provide step-by-step instructions on how to access the reset….I am using the same app to monitor my back door and it’s working fine for the back door. So I’m not quite sure what you mean by restarting the app. It’s obviously working for the back door. I remain confused.

device name, says “wire free video doorbell”

Thank you

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Imajwru,

Thanks for the post,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your wire-free video doorbell camera. We're sure we will get your issue resolved positively. Have a safe trip. You can try closing the smartphone app and re-opening it, and if there is still no luck, please try to uninstall and re-install the smart home app, then see if it fixes the issue.

If those steps don't work, you would need to have physical access to the camera to make sure everything has power and then perform a reset if there is still no luck.

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be happy to continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos