Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get the DIRECT-roku-468-905641 password my tv is casting

Jump to solution

How to get my device to work at the hotel room 110

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I get the DIRECT-roku-468-905641 password my tv is casting

Jump to solution

Hello! @MaddoxEdward381,

A friendly welcome from the Roku Community!

We appreciate your post about how to connect your device at the hotel. We're pleased to assist.

When you are away from home, Hotel and Dorm Connect allows you to stream your favorite movies and TV shows using the internet connection at a hotel or college dorm. Connecting to a public network often requires signing in through a web browser, but with Hotel and Dorm Connect, you can authenticate the connection for your Roku® streaming device from your computer or smartphone. 

• Streaming results may vary depending on the connection speed at the hotel or college dorm.
  • Channels and channel content vary by country and may be limited or unavailable while traveling.

For more details, please check this out: How to use Hotel and Dorm Connect to connect to the internet

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I get the DIRECT-roku-468-905641 password my tv is casting

Jump to solution

Hello! @MaddoxEdward381,

A friendly welcome from the Roku Community!

We appreciate your post about how to connect your device at the hotel. We're pleased to assist.

When you are away from home, Hotel and Dorm Connect allows you to stream your favorite movies and TV shows using the internet connection at a hotel or college dorm. Connecting to a public network often requires signing in through a web browser, but with Hotel and Dorm Connect, you can authenticate the connection for your Roku® streaming device from your computer or smartphone. 

• Streaming results may vary depending on the connection speed at the hotel or college dorm.
  • Channels and channel content vary by country and may be limited or unavailable while traveling.

For more details, please check this out: How to use Hotel and Dorm Connect to connect to the internet

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.