Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tff
Channel Surfer

where to get more smart home decals

likely not the right place to post this - topics seem to be quite limited...i am looking for at least 4 more home monitoring decals.

where would i be able to request or purchase additional home monitoring decals?

8 REPLIES 8
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

Re: where to get more smart home decals

@tff what kind of decals are you looking to purchase?

tff
Channel Surfer

roku home monitoring.jpg

E. Window decal

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @tff,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We'd love to take a closer look into this inquiry. Could you clarify more about the concern that you have? Are you trying to set up a Roku smart home monitoring system?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tff
Channel Surfer

i have done fine in setting up several cameras and the home monitoring system with some additional entry sensors.  i got registered for real-time monitoring and camera monitoring.

i want to know where to buy more window decals indicated within my last message.  i am looking for at least 4 more decals.  where can i get them, or maybe they can be provided for free since i spent a bunch of money on this system?  🙂

0 Kudos
tff
Channel Surfer

No response yet...

Is there truly no way to purchase additional smart home decals?

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @tff,

Thanks for your interest, and we're sorry for the late response. This is a limited product that we don't offer at this time. 

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

0 Kudos
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

@tff @RokuERey @RokuJohnB at least we know. I just got the home monitoring system so I’ll make sure I use the Roku decal wisely

from a marketing standpoint it might be smart to start selling them. The more neighbors see that their neighbors have the Roku decal the more they might decide to get one themselves

0 Kudos