Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
twodutys
Channel Surfer

what happened to the OAN feed?

Is that recorded like Kloud tv or is it live? Im paying for live

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
twodutys
Channel Surfer

Whos texting you Roku or OAN. I can't even get ahold of OAN. I left a voice message a hour ago and no call back yet from OAN.

0 Kudos
twodutys
Channel Surfer

Theres no subscription proublem. Its a proublem with OAN. And there Tech support is to busy to take calls right now. All thats availale is recorded stream. Live stream is down.

0 Kudos
twodutys
Channel Surfer

I was watching this morning it died this afternoon as far as live stream.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: what happened to the OAN feed?

Hi @twodutys,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!
We'd like to take a closer look into this issue that you're having with the OAN channel. Could you elaborate more about the problem that you're experiencing? Can you please also provide a photo of your running problem?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LindaH12

Cannot get onto OAN Live channel I was told to unsubscribe then go back on to subscribe and now its not even on there Only the prerecorded OAN not the live

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @LindaH12,

We're thrilled to have you join us here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for contacting us regarding the OAN Live channel. We'd be happy to assist you.

We open our streaming TV platform to the greatest amount of content possible to captivate a wide range of global viewers. While we do not manage publisher content, including live content, it must adhere to our guidelines and channel criteria. Please contact the channel provider for further assistance.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos