Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ooeemusic
Binge Watcher

Re: Chosen App Crashes constantly

Jump to solution

Hasn't updated for me. I still have the prior version of the app and it says there are no updates. I have a Roku 3810×. Getting really frustrated.

0 Kudos
fyb3roptik
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

We have great analytics. I'm not discounting your attempts to make it work. I'm just saying Rokus are pretty standardized. I will check those shows personally.

I came here in hopes I could help. That's all I'm attempting here.

0 Kudos
fyb3roptik
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Uninstall and reinstall. You might have a cache issue

0 Kudos
ooeemusic
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Tried that already. Twice. Even Uninstalled, wiped tha cache and reinstalled. Nothing changed and it has all the same problems.

0 Kudos
fyb3roptik
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

What version do you have? 2.3 is the latest

0 Kudos
ooeemusic
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I think its 2.1, and it says there are no updates.

0 Kudos
fyb3roptik
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

You're on the old Chosen app. There's a new one 

0 Kudos
ooeemusic
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

No. I'm in the only one that is available. There is an update, apparently, but as others have said, my roku is not registering an update available.

0 Kudos
Choco51290
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I’m on 2.3 build 0. Prior to installing, I uninstalled 2.2 build 0, restarted my Roku, loaded the new app (2.3 build 0), had to log back in, and the performance is identical.

0 Kudos
Choco51290
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Just went through all the steps again, went to episode 2 and got past the initial screen to the announce of a new actor at which point it froze, gave me a video playback error, then rebooted the appp.

just FYI.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.