Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cwbuckley
Reel Rookie

UFO Cowboys No sound when trying to watch

I wanted to watch UFO Cowboys, but when I selected the program, I only got the background music.  No voice at all.  That is the only show on the Roku channel that I have that problem with.  I even chatted with somebody with a name I couldn't pronounce and this person had me restore my Roku Ultra back to factory settings and that didn't do anything.  Again UFO Cowboys is the only program that I am having this problem with.

If you have any idea what is causing this, I would appreciate hearing from you.  Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: UFO Cowboys No sound when trying to watch

Hi, @cwbuckley 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. At this moment, we'd like to ask for further details for our team to address the issue. What specific season and episode of the UFO Cowboys has no sound? Also, can you send us an image or a video referring to the issue?

We hope for your response so our team can address it promptly.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.