Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SusieW888
Channel Surfer

Spectrum DVR Recording not showing the scheduled shows

When I launch the Spectrum App thru Roku and I view "My Library" then "View DVR" and "Scheduled Recordings" none of the schedule recordings show up anymore.  Called Spectrum and they stated that it is a Roku issue.  When I go to the Spectrum App on my computer I can see them.  We have 4 Roku devices and this happens on all TV's

15 REPLIES 15
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Spectrum DVR Recording not showing the scheduled shows

Spectrum is lying to you.  It's their channel/app and they are solely responsible for its operation.  Roku had nothing to do with its programming.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

I am having the same issue. 

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Rokus have zero capabilities for recording anything.  Services, like Spectrum, that provide DVR capabilities do it themselves on their own servers.  When you have problems relating to DVR services, you need to contact the owners/operators of those services.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
KyRoamer
Reel Rookie

Me too. I removed and added the Spectrum app, reset the Roku after making sure I had the latest software, rebooted my modem and router, but nothing helped. My guess is that the latest versions of either the Roku software or Spectrum app aren’t playing well together. Apple TV and the iPhone app don’t have the issue. Spectrum has sent issue to its gurus and will get back with me maybe on Tuesday. 

KyRoamer
Reel Rookie

It's back. I can now see scheduled programs in my library.

0 Kudos
SusieW888
Channel Surfer

Yes we got it back today.

0 Kudos
KyRoamer
Reel Rookie

Mine started showing scheduled shows last night.

0 Kudos
Jds56

I am having the same problem with Xfinity. I have 5 Roku devises and they all stopped showing my scheduled shows about a week ago. I have to go to my xfinity account to see scheduled shows.

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

When the Spectrum DVR fails, you should contact Spectrum.  When the Xfinity DVR fails, you should contact Xfinity. In both cases you are running the TV provider's app and accessing recordings on the TV provider's servers.