Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JBrody
Channel Surfer

Re:Roku Ultra Static Pop Sound

Just to follow up, I checked and my Roku audio settings are already set to Leveling mode. So that has no effect on the audio issue I’ve been having. I’m hoping getting the new streaming device will take care of the issue, since it doesn’t seem to be something that’s come up before.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Roku Ultra Static Pop Sound

Leveling, or any other audio mode alters the sound. I never use any of those settings, as I want the full dynamic range as recorded on the soundtrack. And it might actually be causing sync issues. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
JBrody
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Ultra Static Pop Sound

Hey Cheftr, you took over a pre-existing support thread that had no connection to the issue you are raising. You should have started your own thread, not stuck your problem onto my thread. Not helpful to me, or to the people trying to help you.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.