Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
j9como
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Premiere Overheating

Jump to solution

My Roku is overheating as well. My model number is 3920X my serial number is K420A882-1765.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @j9como,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

It's fairly normal for your device to get warm during use, but if you are seeing a message on the screen mentioning overheating, there are a few things you can do to help.

For more information visit our Support page here: What to do if the red light is on or you see a “Your device is overheating” message | Official Roku ...

Keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
j9como
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have done everything that has been advised.  The website said I should quit using this product.  I am very frustrated because I have not had this device for very long.  We have Rokus on all of our TVs.  This is our first Premiere model, and I'm very disappointed in the quality of this device.  

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @j9como,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

I understand your sentiments about this and I would feel the same way. But not to worry, I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you via email.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
j9como
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you, Mary.

0 Kudos