Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Error 022 on Roku stick

I’ve had this remote for more than 6 months and it had been working fine. Suddenly, it keeps having the Error 022 

Streaming stick 4K 

model 3820X

S08Y41A8HN71

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Error 022 on Roku stick

Hi @amespinoza22,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We would be more than happy to assist you, but we need more details. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?
With more information, we will be able to help you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ebass
Binge Watcher

I am having the same issue and I believed you explained the issue correctly...

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ebass,

Thanks for getting in touch here and reporting this issue on your device.

Could you tell us more about this? How are you powering this device? Is it connected to the USB port on your TV or to a wall outlet? What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far in trying to resolve this, and what did not work?

With a better understanding, we'll be able to provide further assistance.

Keep us posted!

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.