Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vspin1
Reel Rookie

Re: PBS Kids App Crashes/Doesn't Load

Not that I've found and nothing from Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @12HouseFortune @TH335,

Greetings from the Roku Community, and thank you for sharing these details with us!

We would like to get more information regarding this issue that you had with the PBS Kid app. Could you elaborate more about the troubleshooting steps that you have taken so far? Can you please send us a photo or video clip of your running problem?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                  John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Vspin1,

Thank you for keeping us posted!

We apologize for the inconvenience and this is not what we aim for. Currently, our appropriate Roku team is still investigating this issue that you had with the PBS Kids app.

Your extended patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                          John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Vspin1
Reel Rookie

I followed the troubleshooting directions given by RokuJechealR in their post. I am out of town at this time so am not able to provide any video.

0 Kudos
12HouseFortune
Reel Rookie

From Roku home screen I selected the PBS kids app. The app opens to the PBS kids home screen the live video feed at the top center is continuously loading but never actually loads. Click on any and all of the show that run across the bottom two menus and I am instantly redirected to the Roku home screen. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

As far as trouble shooting, I have tried turning off the TV and restarting, unplugging the TV and restarting, uninstalling the PBS kids app and reinstalling. 

I don't have video of it. 

0 Kudos
MClark07
Reel Rookie

I’m checking to see if you received the requested information I sent you February 6, 2024.  Is there any other information needed from me?

0 Kudos