Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monkmanri
Reel Rookie

Re: Nfl app boots backto home screen after clicking

its on two rokus when i do it this is what comes up

make/model  3820r2  streaming stick 4k

issue id 9g-422-825

software version/build  13.1.4   150-e6

serial # s057345eh79g

gc version  12.4.17

esn x025007ehy9g

the other is model/make 3941x2  roku express 4k+

serial number x0220065wvmh (s0hak485wvmh)

software version/build 14.0.4  12221-e4

gc version 12.4.17

issue id   mh-422-826

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Nfl app boots backto home screen after clicking

Hi, @monkmanri 

Thanks for keeping us posted.

We appreciate you for providing the information we have requested regarding the current issue of the NFL app. Please be advised that we have forwarded the details to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

We greatly value your patience as we work on resolving this matter.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Skymanl

Re: NFL App wont load on Roku TV

Once you subscribe to an app, you can't remove it until the subscription ends. The option to remove the app is not displayed.

I finally was able to get a support chat agent to acknowledge the app is not working. They told me to try back in 24 hours, that was two days ago, and as of this morning, I still get the buffering ring and back to the Home page. 

I cancelled my subscription, so I won't get charged for November, at which point I will delete the app. I thought of trying to get a refund for the time lost in October, but figure it's probably a waste of energy so I won't bother with reloading the app either.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.