Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Netflix crashes software version 13.0.0 build 24056

Jump to solution

Thank you, @seayml.

We appreciate you providing us with the requested information. 

Rest assured that this has already been forwarded to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. Once we've been notified of updates from the team, we'll le you know immediately. 

Your continuous patience and understanding as we work on this are highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Netflix app crashes on Rokutv

Jump to solution

Hi @ramenez1,

Greetings from the Roku Community, and thanks for keeping us posted!

We'll be more than happy to investigate further with this issue, and we would like to gather more details. Can you please provide the following information that @RokuCarly provided above?

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Groce
Reel Rookie

Re: Same Netflix crash on Sharp Roku TV that everyone else reporte

Jump to solution

It's been a week. Is there no correction?

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Same Netflix crash on Sharp Roku TV that everyone else reporte

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping us posted, @Groce!

Our appropriate Roku team is still investigating this issue. Once more information is available, we'll update this community thread.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mary34

Netflix app won’t load content

Jump to solution

Netflix won’t load content. I’ve done all of the suggested steps from other discussions. Full restart, deleted the app, cleared the cache. Won’t load anything last 24%

0 Kudos

Netflix Programs Won't Load on Roku Smart TVs

Jump to solution

I have two Roku Smart TVs that are having identical problems of programs not loading, stopping at 24%.  I've reloaded Netflix, deleted and reloaded, checked updates, unplugged both TVs, and still a problem. 

I have a Firestick with Netflix that works  fine on the the Roku TVs, no problems.

Any ideas why the Netflix app on the Roku Smart TVs won't work, but Netflix on a Firestick will work on the Roku Smart TVs?

Thanks, Ron

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Netflix Programs Won't Load on Roku Smart TVs

Jump to solution

Hi, Community users.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We understand the issue you've encountered with Netflix not working as expected. Kindly be advised that our team is currently aware of the issue, and an investigation is ongoing. 

Once more development has been made with the investigation's progress, we'll make sure to provide an update in this thread.

We hope for your patience and understanding as we work on this.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Netflix channel is not working

Jump to solution
  • My Sanyo Roku tv will not open The Netflix app. It goes to the black screen withe the word Netflix in red and immediately goes back to the home screen. I have done EVERY option from Roku and Netflix to troubleshoot the problem and nothing works. Netflix works on my other TV but not my 55 inch.
0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Netflix channel is not working

Jump to solution

Hi @plantsparky,

Greetings from the Roku Community, and thanks for the additional information!

We would like to gather more details and investigate this issue you had with the Netflix channel more thoroughly. Can you please provide the following details that @RokuTakashi asked for above?

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Netflix channel is not working

Jump to solution

Hello Community users,

Thank you for being so patient while we addressed the issue.

Please attempt power cycling your Roku TV by removing the power cord from your Roku device for at least 10 seconds before plugging it back in.

For Roku device users, restart your Roku device from the Settings menu (Settings > System > Power > Restart)

We will mark this post as resolved. However, if the provided instructions do not resolve the issue for you, please inform us, and we will provide further assistance!

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.