Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hemimax
Binge Watcher

Re: My Roku is randomly jumping back during streaming, I’ve done factory reset and it’s still happen

Yes it repeats on every episode of Season 1.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Roku is randomly jumping back during streaming, I’ve done factory reset and it’s still happen

@Hemimax,

Sorry for the late response!

Do you have a mobile hotspot that we can try to connect your Roku device to? Let's see if that makes any difference.

If the problem persists, we would advise you to contact the channel support team and report it. Channels on Roku are maintained and handled directly by the channel team. 

You can contact them here: Contact Us

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Hemimax
Binge Watcher

Thanks, I will try the hotspot soon as time allows.

0 Kudos
Hemimax
Binge Watcher

Mobile hotspot does the same thing.

0 Kudos
Hemimax
Binge Watcher

Unfortunately, Paramount+ has no response in regard to the issue other than they have issues.

I was considering trying another streaming service that has Paramount+ shows, but I'm not sure if that would solve the problem.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Hemimax,

Thank you for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue that you're having with the Paramount+ channel. Could you send us a photo or video clip of your running problem?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                    John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Hemimax
Binge Watcher

If time allows but that will be a long video.

Pretty simple but bizzarro.

You choose the episode, you watch until you reach a commercial break, at the end of the commercial break it jumps back to the beginning.

It can be random you might make it to the second or third break, or occasionally it will even rewind while in the middle of the episode.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Hemimax,

Thank you for the additional information!

We want to further investigate this issue that you're experiencing. May we know if this is the only channel that you're having an issue with?

We'll wait for your response.

Regards,                                                                                                                                                    John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

In case it helps, I have been experiencing this same issue since I first signed up with Parmaount+.  I am not using my Roku account to access Paramount+ but a Firestick.  It's likely an issue with the Paramount+ app itself.  I recommend notifying Paramount+ if you've not already done so.

Hemimax
Binge Watcher

Thanks Josh, nice to know others have this problem. I finally heard back from Paramount they have escalated the issue to their technical team so we will see.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.