Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Roku channel is not working properly

Hi @jk2022 @Spacehog,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Thanks for continuing to share what you're observing and other information. Our team has continued investigating the issue and hopes to have a further resolution soon. Please be aware that we are actively monitoring and investigating the discussions in this thread.

Thanks again for your continued patience.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jk2022
Binge Watcher

Greetings Support:

B-Zone still only loads for a second then closes.

Current Issue ID is 31-286-743 and timestamp is 2023-07-19T03:03:10Z

Please help fix the B-Zone Channel.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

My Roku and subscribe channels through Roku won’t work either. I’ve tried everything. I go into channel, hit play on the episode, then it just wants me to keep hitting play on the episode. It never starts it. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RachelBohyer,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. For us to further look into this issue, could you please provide the following information below?

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Does this issue occur specifically on The Roku Channel? If so, what version/build is the channel? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • When did you start seeing this issue occur?

Once we receive this information, we can pass it along for further investigation.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jk2022
Binge Watcher

Greetings:

Update. The awesome B-Zone channel still is not working. Thank you for continuing to work on this. Also Marcos_8 posted here that B-Zone and another channel called Boomba Tv is not working as well:

https://community.roku.com/t5/Community-discussions/B-Zone-and-Bomba-Tv-Latam-channels-does-not-stre...

Thanks for continuing to work on resolving this.

0 Kudos
jk2022
Binge Watcher

Dear Awesome @Spacehog!

My apologies. I misread the post as you are the channel's webmaster.

Thank you so much for working to keep the B-Zone going! Its so unique and interesting.

I really hope Roku can fix this soon, unlike the Pluto TV and other some other apps that folks are having trouble with, there is no website for the B-Zone.

Hope you are staying cool!

0 Kudos
jk2022
Binge Watcher

Greetings John:

It is more than a week now that B-Zone channel still does not display for more than a second.  Latest Issue ID is 31-294-645 with timestamp 2023-07-24T14:45:00Z .

Please let us B-Zone fans know when you think Tech Support will have a fix for this or please reach out to SpaceHog directly with Tech Support. We really miss the channel!

Thank you

0 Kudos
ColinHT

I have an issue with playing anything on the Roku channel, when go o the play button nothing happens. I have removed and reinstalled the app, I have factory reset the stick, reset the router. I have recharged the remote.All other channels, e.g. Prime Video, Apple tv are working fine.

Model No.3821X

S/No. X017004D505S

software 12.0.0 build 4184-CU

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ColinHT,

Thank you for letting us know about this concern and for providing this information. As we, on Roku, dwell deeper into this type of issue with "The Roku Channel," in some cases, network could be a factor. Being said, may we also know if you have already tried using another internet source, like a mobile hotspot? If not, we highly suggest you do this so we can observe for any difference. If performing this did not alter the situation, we'd need additional information. Please provide us with the following details:

• IP address (whatismyip.com)
  • What Internet service provider do you currently have?

A few more pieces of information would greatly help our appropriate Roku team in resolving this concern. Your response is highly appreciated.

Sincerly,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.