Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Crashing Repeatedly…

Jump to solution

Hi @Stream6,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about the behavior you are seeing with your Roku device when playing content on MASN Everywhere channel.

We believe this issue has been resolved. We would recommend checking for a channel update by going to the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * and checking for a channel update.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue sharing feedback with the channel provider to help investigate this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TaraLee
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Fingers crossed. I'll check when I get home. On vacation for a few days. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @TaraLee,

Saw your post!

Please let us know if the issue is fixed or reply back to the thread for further assistance, we will be glad to help you. 

If the issue persists, we also suggest contacting MASN Everywhere channel support to report the issue and request additional assistance. 

We appreciate your patience with this issue. Enjoy your vacation!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
davewhite79
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’m still having the same issue. I restarted Roku, made sure the channel was up to date, removed the channel, added it back, restarted Roku again, and nothing fixed it.

Issue ID 15-179-252

thanks 

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @davewhite79,

Thanks for the update and for continuing to share what you're observing.

Rest assured that we have sent all your information and concerns to our Roku team. We'll get back to you once an update is available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

In the meantime, we also recommend reaching out to MASN Everywhere directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider.

We will forward your valuable feedback to the concerned team. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.

We'll send your feedback to the Roku channel team. Let us know if there are other related issues that we can further take a look at.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
umterrapin
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This seems to have been fixed -- at least as of today.  Thanks to all who worked on it!

0 Kudos
TaraLee
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Just checked mine and it is fixed for me as well!!  Yay!!!!!!

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello Community user,

It is our pleasure to hear that the matter has been resolved. We express our gratitude for your understanding and patience as we manage this issue.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there is any further assistance we may provide for you.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Dcjoe888

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue on my Roku Ultra 2022. I open the MASN app, a loading circle appears for about 20 seconds, and then it automatically reverts back to the Roku homepage. I have performed all the suggested steps in this thread and it still does not work. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Dcjoe888,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having a problem with the MASN app. We're happy to assist. If the issue persists on one channel after attempting the troubleshooting steps and videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developers themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please keep us posted.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.