Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slacey

Re: Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

Jump to solution

Why can’t you roll back the 14.0.4 update to the previous update that did work?

0 Kudos
Mtrista

Re: Issues with Tablo TV Channel unable to access both Recorded and Live TV content

Jump to solution
  • Roku device model. 4662RW Ultra LT
  •  serial number. YJ008F340688
  • device ID. 046178340688
  • current softwareversion. 14.0
  •  
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Channel build version. ?
    TV Make/Model:  samsung. UN50NU6950
  • Specific troubleshooting steps taken. Restart mechanical and electronic. Clear cache. Change wifi. Factory reset. All firmware updated. Reinstall app. Reset tablo. Change tablo to ethernet. 
0 Kudos
ffoiler

Re: Issues with Tablo TV Channel unable to access both Recorded and Live TV content

Jump to solution

Another unhappy Tablo on Roku user here since my StreamBar SE hasn't been able to play live TV for 3 weeks since updating to 14.0.

However, just noticied that my StreamBar PRO recently updated to 14.0 and it is actually WORKING!    

Roku Team....please please please help out the Tablo team.  Must be hundreds or thousands of impacted users.  Many support responses are telling people how well Tablo works on Onn and other device providers.

0 Kudos
jemcas29

Jump to solution

ID 24-424-873

0 Kudos
Ferrus

Re: Roku OS 14.0.4 Issues with Tablo TV

Jump to solution

Same issue

3800x

14.0.4 build 12221-55 gf version 12.417

98-424-985

0 Kudos
ak6996

Jump to solution

Hi Roku support,

I bought a new Tablo TV 4 with the idea to stream local tv to my roku devices but i didn't do my homework ... Roku managed to break the antenna TV stream from Tablo.... 

Please provide an ETA for the fix. 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
ak6996

Jump to solution

ID: 84-424-994

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.