Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Budman2024

Error code 0 for Newsmax Live

Jump to solution

September 5,2024

This is happening more frequently. I wake up specifically at a particular time in order to watch Newsmax come on at 6:30 AM.

This happens no explanation no response. Everything else works, but not the news. At least not the live portion of Newsmax +

I have never been able to receive a real explanation of why this happens. Should I assume that it’s outside sources that are trying to hinder the media in this exact platform from Newsmax?

You’re taking my money, but I’m not receiving the goods.

FIX THIS PERMANENTLY….Please 

The time now is 705 AM September 5 2024

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Error code 0 for Newsmax Live

Jump to solution

Hi Community Users!

Thanks for flagging this issue. We appreciate you for letting us know about the problem you experienced with Newsmax Live. 

We believe this issue has been resolved now, and we advise everyone to try it again to see if you're still experiencing it. 

Please feel free to contact us here if you need more assistance. We are always ready to help. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
pyrowetter

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem this morning. I definitely hope Roku takes care of it, because NewsMax says that they're having no problems.

ldlinohio

Jump to solution

The time is now 8:22 and it still isn't fixed! 

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@pyrowetter wrote:

I'm having the same problem this morning. I definitely hope Roku takes care of it, because NewsMax says that they're having no problems.

Newsmax is in error. If everything else is working on the Roku, the problem lies with the service. It's either the app itself or the stream coming from the provider. In either case, the provider is responsible for it. Ever since Newsmax switched to a subscription service there has been problems with them. But none of that is under the control of Roku. Newsmax provides the app and the service, and only they can resolve issues with either one.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community Users!

Thanks for flagging this issue. We appreciate you for letting us know about the problem you experienced with Newsmax Live. 

We believe this issue has been resolved now, and we advise everyone to try it again to see if you're still experiencing it. 

Please feel free to contact us here if you need more assistance. We are always ready to help. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.