Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart home App not responding

Jump to solution

I'm trying to setup my wired outdoor camera se but the second step in the app won't let me hit the next button to go to the next step. I've tried uninstall ingredients and reinstalling the app.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Smart home App not responding

Jump to solution

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community, @Mikesudduth53!

We'll be glad to assist you even more with this problem that you had with the Roku smart home app since it was not letting you proceed to the next step in setting up your Roku wired outdoor camera. Please try to use another phone and see if it will be the same problem exists.

You may also want to check out this support article here on how to set up your Roku Outdoor Wired Camera SE.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions.

Regards,
John
John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Smart home App not responding

Jump to solution

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community, @Mikesudduth53!

We'll be glad to assist you even more with this problem that you had with the Roku smart home app since it was not letting you proceed to the next step in setting up your Roku wired outdoor camera. Please try to use another phone and see if it will be the same problem exists.

You may also want to check out this support article here on how to set up your Roku Outdoor Wired Camera SE.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions.

Regards,
John
John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.