Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Felipe77
Reel Rookie

Roku smart home is not available in LatinAmerica

I bought several Roku light bulbs for my house in Colombia, Latin America and the Smart home app is not available for my country, nor is the Alexa echo dot skill available. Can I request a refund of my money?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku smart home is not available in LatinAmerica

Hi @Felipe77,

From the Roku Community, greetings!

We would like to gather more information regarding this concern. May we know when and where you purchased these Roku smart home devices? Is it directly from the Roku website or from another retailer?

You may also view this support article here on step-by-step instructions for returns and warranty replacements.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Felipe77
Reel Rookie

Hello,

I bought them on Amazon.com the last week of July 2024

Thks 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Felipe77,

Thanks for the additional information!

We will be more than happy to assist you further. We recommend that you can still return the Roku light bulb directly from Amazon, and ask for a refund since it is within thirty (30) days.

If there's anything else that we can do to assist you, please keep us posted.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.