Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sunflwr99

Roku camera not working all of a sudden

My Roku camera is sending a plethora of notifications in place of the regular camera notifications. They all say “You’ve been signed out of the Roku Smart Home app. Please sign in again.”
I did not see that I was signed out whatsoever, but I changed my password, signed out of all devices and signed back in. The problem is still there. How do I fix this?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku camera not working all of a sudden

Hi @Sunflwr99,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you received notifications from your Roku Smart Home app. Don't worry, we are more than happy to assist you with this issue.

For security reasons, please ensure that no one can access the credentials of your Roku account except you. In the meantime, we suggest uninstalling and then reinstalling your Roku Smart Home app. This will help your Roku Smart Home app refresh the system.

Please keep us posted.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.