Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Death43561

Problems logging into the smart home app

I got booted off my smart home account and I go to login and it says wrong email/password combination, I’ve reset my password like 7 time already and tried again each time getting the same pop up. I’ve deleted the app and redownloaded it, same issue. It’s the smart home app itself because I can sign into my account through here and regular Roku 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Problems logging into the smart home app

Hello, @Death43561,

Thank you for visiting the Roku Community and welcome!

We apologize for the delay in responding to you on this. If you continue to have problems, do let us know so that we can help you even more.

With regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dfgmatrix
Reel Rookie

I have the same issue. Did you find a solution in the end ? 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @dfgmatrix,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you're running into? We'd like to know more about how we can help. In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dfgmatrix
Reel Rookie

Soni installed the Roku app and i tried logging in and the app said the "email address or password provided dose not match our records" I tried restarting my phone and I reinstalled the app I also tried changing my password but the same message appeared every time I tried loggin into the app. I believe there must be a problem with the app because I can sign in just fine on the normal browser website . And all this was tried with an android phone. 

With best regards

Fg

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @dfgmatrix,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem logging into your Roku Smart Home app. Kindly provide us with the following information so we can escalate this to our appropriate Roku team to investigate further:

• Device ID (DID/MAC) of Roku Smart Home device
  • Roku Smart Home device model number
  • Android phone/tablet make/model
  • Android phone/tablet OS version and build
  • Were you ever able to sign into the Roku Mobile App or the Roku Smart Home App?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos