Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Notifications not sent to iPhone

Greetings @Jblackfame 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with your Roku Smart Home device.

We would recommend to ensure notifications are enabled on both the main menu of the Roku Smart Home app, and within the camera settings.

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TheRaven88

Roku smart home indoor camera se 

iPhone 13pro max

I haven’t been getting any notifications at all

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @TheRaven88

Welcome to the Roku Community!
We understand that you're having a problem with your Roku Smart Home app since you can't get any notifications. I'm happy to help. We recommend to ensure notifications are enabled on both the main menu of the Roku Smart Home app, and within the camera settings.

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bdfk

I have had the same problem. Tried everything Roku suggested. Even was told the cam was defective. The RESOLUTION is, or in my case (iPhone 13 pro iOS 16.6) was to mess around with the focus settings (under airplane mode in the upper right pull down menu). Turned off all custom focus (personal, work etc.) until just focus is showing. All push notifications working now on all cams.

please add this fix to your data base as customer service / support has no idea… though very nice indeed, little help

0 Kudos
Straps2016
Reel Rookie

IMG_5833.png

IMG_5834.jpeg

0 Kudos