Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adri666
Reel Rookie

Roku powering off sporadically

After days of resetting, rebooting, and factory setting my tv and Roku, I still can’t stop it from turning off my tv. It does so sporadically sometimes every few minutes, sometimes you can watch for hours and it won’t! HELP!!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku powering off sporadically

Hi @Adri666,

Welcome, and thanks for posting to the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate you flagging this for us and for the steps you took to resolve the issue.

We'd be more than happy to look into this further. For us to help you better, we will ask a set of questions to isolate the issue:

• What specific Roku streaming device models are you having issues with?
  • When did the issue start?
  • Does this occur while watching a specific content or a channel?
  • Was this present during or after updating your Roku device?

With more detailed information, we'll be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Adri666
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku powering off sporadically

It’s a Roku express, we noticed it a few weeks ago, it hadn’t been updated for a few weeks but I have since reset both the tv and the Roku and updated both. We only use it to watch YouTube tv but I can check it on a different app to see if the same result occurs.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.