Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greereng
Reel Rookie

Re: How do I switch back and forth between Roku and my Spectrum cable service and Spectrum DVR

I also have this question 

i do not see a buttom on my remote that does this

I also cannot see my dvr - did I lost that all together 

Please help 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How do I switch back and forth between Roku and my Spectrum cable service and Spectrum DVR

@greereng, you need to use your TV's remote to switch among its inputs.  I assume you don't have a Roku TV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @greereng,

Welcome aboard here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us about switching your TV inputs. We're pleased to assist.

That's usually done by pressing some button(s) on your TV remote. Choosing your desired input source.

You can also try to navigate to the Settings menu: Using the arrow buttons on the remote, navigate to and select the "Settings" option. Choose "TV inputs": Select "TV inputs" from the Settings menu. Select the desired input: Select the desired input from the TV inputs menu, such as "HDMI 1" or "AV 1."

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
greereng
Reel Rookie

Okay I will try that

0 Kudos
greereng
Reel Rookie

I will try that and let you know how that goes thanks for help 

0 Kudos