Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex29

One setup for all of my Roku devices

Is there any way once you have your roku setup the way you want it, to have it propagate to all of the others?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: One setup for all of my Roku devices

@Alex29 

By "linking" your Roku devices to the same Roku account (same email address) during setup and activation, all your channels and subscriptions are shared amongst the linked devices.

You will still have to arrange the channels/apps on the home screen of each device seperately and generally have to login to the subscriptions/channels/apps on a per device action also initially.

Once linked to the Roku account, removing or adding a channel/app from one Roku device will add or remove that channel/app from all linked Roku devices.

https://support.roku.com/article/235180868 (How to activate or link your Roku streaming device)

----

Individual settings and preferences (ie. home screen layout, closed captions, audio/video settings, etc) are device based, while subscriptions/channels/apps are account-based.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.