Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baw2023

Instruction Manual for Roku Ultra

Where can I get an instruction, or user, manual for the Roku Ultra 4802R?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Instruction Manual for Roku Ultra

Greeting @baw2023

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We're glad you are here so we can best assist you. You can access this link for more detailed information about Roku Ultra: Getting to know your Roku Ultra 

If there's any specific process or details you would like to know regarding your Roku Ultra device, please do not hesitate to let us know. We're always here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
ronaldcoffey044
Reel Rookie

This is very frustrating I have tried everything I’m restarting and reset it to start . all I need is an activation link sent to me . 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ronaldcoffey044,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand you are having difficulties receiving the activation link and we're sorry if any inconvenience this has caused. We will work with you for you to be able to complete the activation process.

Just to verify, have you checked for the email in your spam or junk folder if it's not in the inbox? In addition, please make sure that you entered your email address correctly. 

If this issue is not resolved, kindly provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ronaldcoffey044
Reel Rookie

So long I was in Dialysis, 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.