Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add my TCL roku account back to normal

Jump to solution

My Roku App wasn't working for my TV at all so I deleted my device from my account now since I did that My tv is completely blank and I have none of my apps and cant do anything. Idk how to fix this

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to add my TCL roku account back to normal

Jump to solution

@zunigamakeila 

Just need to add your device back to your account and you should be good to go.

1. Make sure you have a working physical remote.  If not, buy a compatible RokuTV remote or a Roku Voice Remote (walmart, target, best buy, etc) before proceeding to step 2.

2. Factory Reset the Roku TV. (Press and hold Reset button in for 15-30 secs)

3. Setup and activate using the same email address that you did before. (this will link the RokuTV back to your original Roku account)

----

Note: you cannot use the Roku Mobile app until your RokuTV/Roku device is setup on a network so will need to have and use a physical Roku compatible remote before Factory Resetting any Roku device.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to add my TCL roku account back to normal

Jump to solution

@zunigamakeila 

Just need to add your device back to your account and you should be good to go.

1. Make sure you have a working physical remote.  If not, buy a compatible RokuTV remote or a Roku Voice Remote (walmart, target, best buy, etc) before proceeding to step 2.

2. Factory Reset the Roku TV. (Press and hold Reset button in for 15-30 secs)

3. Setup and activate using the same email address that you did before. (this will link the RokuTV back to your original Roku account)

----

Note: you cannot use the Roku Mobile app until your RokuTV/Roku device is setup on a network so will need to have and use a physical Roku compatible remote before Factory Resetting any Roku device.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.