Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wont let me activate Roku account after factory reset

Jump to solution

ive restarted my device, connected to internet, but when I try to send myself an activation code it says it cant reach me at my email (which is already a registered roky account), tried other emails it doesn't work. feels like my TVs useless can somebody help

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Wont let me activate Roku account after factory reset

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @joaquinvegadlc.

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. It has occurred to us that you are experiencing trouble setting up after a factory reset. We'd be happy to investigate this further.

Let us know...

• What Roku device/TV are you trying to reactivate?
  • How did you restart the Roku? If through the Power source, did you make sure to unplug it for at least 60 seconds and then plug it back in?

With more information, we can provide a better resolution. For additional troubleshooting, please visit this support article: How to fix activation issues.

Let us know how this works.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Wont let me activate Roku account after factory reset

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @joaquinvegadlc.

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. It has occurred to us that you are experiencing trouble setting up after a factory reset. We'd be happy to investigate this further.

Let us know...

• What Roku device/TV are you trying to reactivate?
  • How did you restart the Roku? If through the Power source, did you make sure to unplug it for at least 60 seconds and then plug it back in?

With more information, we can provide a better resolution. For additional troubleshooting, please visit this support article: How to fix activation issues.

Let us know how this works.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos