Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
margaretcarden
Reel Rookie

Ruko Mobile App Works on iphone?

Jump to solution

Does the Ruko mobile app support iPhone devices? I'm particularly interested because I frequently use applications for my work with SwiftStart Agency, and ensuring compatibility with my iPhone is crucial. Can you confirm if I can access and use the Ruko app seamlessly on my iPhone?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Ruko Mobile App Works on iphone?

Jump to solution

Hi @margaretcarden,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand your concerns about using the Roku mobile app with an iOS device as a remote.

Please be advised that The Roku mobile app is a free application for iOS and Android devices that turns your mobile device into the ultimate streaming companion. Watch hundreds of hit movies, TV shows, and more when you are on the go directly from The Roku Channel tab, or turn your mobile device into a control center for your Roku streaming player or Roku TV.

Before you start using the Roku mobile app, check that your mobile device and Roku device are on the same wireless network.

The Roku app for iOS is compatible with Apple devices running iOS version 11.0 or higher. Visit the App Store® on your Apple device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), or visit the online App Store to download the Roku mobile app for iOS.

For more detailed information, visit our Support article on how to use/install the Roku mobile app on an iOS device.

Please keep us posted if you have any other concerns or questions.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Ruko Mobile App Works on iphone?

Jump to solution

Hi @margaretcarden,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand your concerns about using the Roku mobile app with an iOS device as a remote.

Please be advised that The Roku mobile app is a free application for iOS and Android devices that turns your mobile device into the ultimate streaming companion. Watch hundreds of hit movies, TV shows, and more when you are on the go directly from The Roku Channel tab, or turn your mobile device into a control center for your Roku streaming player or Roku TV.

Before you start using the Roku mobile app, check that your mobile device and Roku device are on the same wireless network.

The Roku app for iOS is compatible with Apple devices running iOS version 11.0 or higher. Visit the App Store® on your Apple device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), or visit the online App Store to download the Roku mobile app for iOS.

For more detailed information, visit our Support article on how to use/install the Roku mobile app on an iOS device.

Please keep us posted if you have any other concerns or questions.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.