Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aang

I just changed my PW twice and still can't log in

I need help, please. I changed my phone and installed Roku app again. When trying to log in, I had to change my password twice because it wouldn't let me. And still after two changes, the app says my email/PW do not match their records.

I don't understand, I get the link to change the PW, I change it, I try to log in and then that legend comes on every time. I even get the confirmation emails about changing my PW. Could someone help me, please? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I just changed my PW twice and still can't log in

Hi, @Aang.

Welcome aboard to the Roku Community!

We see you are having a hard time signing in to your Roku Mobile App. We are glad to offer assistance.

Have you tried uninstalling your Roku app and then installing it again? If not, we highly recommend doing so to see if it makes a difference.

Also, try restarting your phone to reboot its system

In addition, make sure that you downloaded our Roku Mobile App | Official

Let us know if this resolves your current login issue. If the issue persists, please keep us posted so we can take a closer look at the situation.

Sincerely,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.