Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I know if someone else is logged into my cameras

How do I see what devices are logged into my Roku app?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I know if someone else is logged into my cameras

Hi @Sbenson2295,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thank you for your question about how to see what devices are logged into the Roku Smart Home app. I'm more than happy to provide you with more information about this concern.

The Roku Smart Home app does not yet support a feature to show you which devices are logged in. To prevent unauthorized access, it's important to refrain from sharing your Roku account credentials. But no worries, our team will be aware of this, as your convenience and satisfaction are among our top priorities. 

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are highly appreciated. Let us know if there's anything else you'd want us to address. We'd be more than willing to listen and take action as we are committed to finding a resolution to your concerns in the best way we can.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.