Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Megkz

When i push the power button it turns on for 2 seconds then powers back off.

I use the roku app since i don't have a remote anymore. When i push the power button it turns on for 2 seconds then powers back off. How do i fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: When i push the power button it turns on for 2 seconds then powers back off.

Hi @Megkz,

Welcome, and thanks for your first post to the Roku Community!

We understand your concern about the trouble you are experiencing with your Roku device using the Roku mobile app, and we'd like to gather more information to see how we can assist.

Refer to these questions to better identify the issue you're experiencing:

• What Roku device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV—specify TV)
  • Are you encountering any error codes or messages? If so, could you send us a photo?
  • Are there any changes in the setup or settings of your Roku device or your network provider that might cause the problem?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken to resolve the issue?
  • What Mobile device are you using for your Roku app?

For troubleshooting purposes, we recommend deleting the apprebooting your mobile device, and then re-installing the app to see if this will make any difference.

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.