Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Boop69

How do i cast my roku app to chromecast?

Jump to solution

I've been trying to find information on how to cast from my Roku app on my Android to my Chromecast. I'm having no luck can someone please direct me or give me information how I can do this? I want to be able to watch my apps Roku channels on the ladies Chromecast that I watch every day.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do i cast my roku app to chromecast?

Jump to solution

Warm greetings here in the Roku Community, @Boop69!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out for support and we'd be happy to further assist you in utilizing the screen mirroring feature.

Before we proceed, it's important to note that you cannot cast the Roku mobile app from your Android phone to your PC or laptop. However, you can still enjoy your favorite channels and TV shows by logging into your Roku account on your web browser and streaming them from there.

Nevertheless, you can display content from your phone or tablet on a nearby TV with screen mirroring. Replicate, or mirror, the screen of your phone, tablet, or computer onto your TV screen. Display web pages, videos, photos, music, and more to your Roku® streaming device.

To learn more about this, kindly visit our Support article here: How to screen mirror from your phone, tablet, or computer to your Roku streaming device

Let us know if you need further clarification and assistance!

Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do i cast my roku app to chromecast?

Jump to solution

Warm greetings here in the Roku Community, @Boop69!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out for support and we'd be happy to further assist you in utilizing the screen mirroring feature.

Before we proceed, it's important to note that you cannot cast the Roku mobile app from your Android phone to your PC or laptop. However, you can still enjoy your favorite channels and TV shows by logging into your Roku account on your web browser and streaming them from there.

Nevertheless, you can display content from your phone or tablet on a nearby TV with screen mirroring. Replicate, or mirror, the screen of your phone, tablet, or computer onto your TV screen. Display web pages, videos, photos, music, and more to your Roku® streaming device.

To learn more about this, kindly visit our Support article here: How to screen mirror from your phone, tablet, or computer to your Roku streaming device

Let us know if you need further clarification and assistance!

Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.