Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fire Tablet 10 does not work with Roku TV app

I downloaded the Roku TV app to my Amazon Fire Tablet 10 (running Fire OS 7.3.3.0 - Fire HD10, 11th Gen).

The app will open, but if I want to sign in (which I do), it won't accept my login ID/password combo.  I know I have the right ID/password combo as I then used them to log in to the Roku site and make this post.  

So, what about the Fire Tablet 10 and the Roku TV app is leading to this incompatibility?  I care as I want it to keep track of what I've watched, what I have left to watch, and my list of things I'm planning to watch later.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Fire Tablet 10 does not work with Roku TV app

Other people have reported this.  I don't think there was a solution:

https://community.roku.com/t5/Roku-mobile-app/Can-t-log-in-to-Roku-app-on-Fire-10-tablet/td-p/951092

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.