Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vudu app cursor moving by itself

When I go to the Vudu app and try to search for a movie, the cursor jumps around multiple times and does not allow me to type or enter any kind of information for searching my library in Vudu. Can you help me resolve this so I can use the app Vudu?

6 REPLIES 6
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Vudu app cursor moving by itself

Hi @Eva_Teresita,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand you are having trouble with the Vudu channel. In some cases, removing the channel and then reinstalling it may help. To ensure the process is successful, follow the steps below, making sure you restart your Roku device before adding the channel again.

• Remove the channel. Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press the Star button on your Roku remote to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  • Restart your Roku device: Home > Settings > System > Power. "If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step." System restart.
  • Reinstall the channel. Visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

Please keep us posted on how it goes!

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
pcminga

I’m not the person who reported this problem, but I had the same issue, on the ROKU channel. Your suggestion worked perfectly, the first time! Thank you so much!

Wx5
Reel Rookie

I am having the same issue!

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Wx5,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with the Vudu channel. Help is here. Did you try the troubleshooting steps that @RokuJechealR provided above? If not, please try to follow the steps and see if it works.

If the issue still persists, please keep us posted.

All the best,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
Wx5
Reel Rookie

The above steps resolved the problem. Thank you!

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Wx5,

Thanks for keeping us updated!

It is our pleasure to hear that the matter has been resolved. We express our gratitude for your effort and understanding.

Happy Streaming!

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos