Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jegadeesh
Reel Rookie

Voice speech not working

Jump to solution

My Roku device and remote are both paired, but nothing happens when I press the voice or audio icon from the remote. There is no search option on my TV. I've referred to a few links where it was indicated that it only shows for certain regions, and because I'm now in India and working for a US customer, I need to incorporate the audio-to-text capability. How can we accomplish this? Please assist me, and thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Voice speech not working

Jump to solution

Hello @Jegadeesh 

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Please be advised that Voice search and voice control are currently only supported in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Ireland, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Uruguay. We do not have any information on when it will be accessible in India, but you can always check out our blog for the latest news and upcoming updates. 

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Voice speech not working

Jump to solution

Hello @Jegadeesh 

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Please be advised that Voice search and voice control are currently only supported in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Ireland, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Uruguay. We do not have any information on when it will be accessible in India, but you can always check out our blog for the latest news and upcoming updates. 

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos