Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Voice remote pro won't charge

Jump to solution

Hi @swanspeed308 @Maria1218,

Saw your post!

We sincerely value your feedback and aim to make your streaming experience an exceptional one. We're sorry if you having this issue with your Roku Voice Remote Pro.

If the issue still persists, please provide us with the serial number of your Roku device that is paired with the Roku remote (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. 

We appreciate you again posting in Roku Community and we look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kat21
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Roku Voice Remote Pro will not charge. I have tried to reset it but still will not charge.  How can I contact someone who can help me

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Kat21,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are facing an issue with the Roku Voice Remote Pro not holding charge. We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help.

Can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

Once we have this information, we'll be able to assist you further from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kat21
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I believe the numbers on the back of the remote are 3226001360  FCC ID:TC2R1039 Mod: RC-MC1. The SS# on the TV is YG00F7189165.  It is very hard to see.  I've tried the reset and plugged it in overnight and still no charge. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Kat21,

Thanks for the quick response and for providing the details requested.

A member of our Support team will reach out to you via email to assist you. Please let the Support team know if you have any other questions so they can assist you further and provide a resolution to this issue.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I’m having the same problem. This is the third remote I’ve purchased and now all of a sudden it won’t charge anymore. No green light at all. I want it replaced

RokuArvyS
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MadisonZantingh
Welcome to the Roku Community!
We understand that you are facing an issue with the Roku Voice Remote Pro not holding charge. We're sorry to hear about the experience, this is not what we aim for, but let me take a look at your Roku voice remote pro and investigate it. We'd like to know what troubleshooting steps you've taken so far to resolve your issue. Have you tried using another USB charger to see if that resolves your issue?

Let us know what you find out so we can assist you.
All the best,
Arvy

Marc
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ALANHOGAN

Jump to solution

Roku voice remote won't charge.  looks like a loose connection with the micro USB port.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Same problem here. Won't charge to more than 8% no matter now long i charge it.

Can't find the serial number in the Roku settings, just the Mac address.

Annoyed that this remote is such.

RokuArvyS
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @pizzicato66
Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!
We understand that you are facing an issue with the Roku Voice Remote Pro not holding charge. We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help.

Can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

You can find the serial number by going to Settings > System > About.

You can check out this support article: How to find the serial number or device ID for your Roku device | Official Roku Support

Once we have this information, we'll be able to assist you further from there.
Best regards,
Arvy

Marc
Roku Community Moderator