Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Voice remote pro won't charge

@Vee91

Thanks for the reply.

I have forwarded your concern and information to our team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
NJDevils28

I'm having the same issue.  I've used 3 different plugs and the charging light does not turn on.  How do I replace my remote?

0 Kudos
BillieAnnie
Roku Guru

If your remote is under warranty go here. 

https://support.roku.com/article/208757058

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @NJDevils28,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. I understand that your Roku Voice remote Pro is not charging and not turning on. Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Keep us posted with the details.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Walkergang54
Reel Rookie

Dear Roku,

I purchased a Roku enhanced voice (Model #RC-MC1) remote from Walmart in August of 2021. The product said it was under warranty for one year of purchase. However the remote quit charging. How do I get a replacement for a new remote? Walmart will not exchange it after 30 days, even with a receipt. I tried to exchange it online at Roku support but they would not do it without a serial number. I can’t find a,serial number on the remote, only SKU, Model # and FFC ID. Online return will only except Serial #. I tried holding pair button for 15 seconds and still n recharge.

Please help me resolve the situation..

Jim Walker
0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@Walkergang54  The serial number is written right on the back of the remote. Use a bright light and your phone to see it. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Walkergang54

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Gwilann

I’m having the same issue with my Roku voice remote purchased on Amazon December, 2021. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting recommendations but it won’t charge. Serial number is X017009LA7Y8. I need the remote replaced. 

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@Gwilann  Start by filing a warranty claim. It’s that easy 

https://support.roku.com/article/208757058

0 Kudos
ProMan1

I have enjoyed my Pro for 9 months went to charge. It Stopped I have tried every thing. the 15 sec and all I have read on help site SKU#RCSO1RW/ on Box 2961000460 Can you Please Help How to or Replace' Thank You Ron Williams [personal information].

0 Kudos