Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stubbins
Reel Rookie

Re: remote drains batteries way to fast

Hi Carly,

The device is the Roku Express 4K+, and the remote in question is the one which came with the device. The Roku was purchased to replace an older Apple TV, which could not accept new channels, and I had just ditched my Comcast / Xfinity (can't they just settle on a name?) X1 box, because Xfinity or whateverer the **bleep** they call themselves told me that with the Roku I no longer needed their box, which indeed I do not. So I returned it to them. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: remote drains batteries way to fast

Thank you for the added information, @Stubbins.

Rest assured, we will coordinate with our Support team to provide you with assistance in resolving your remote issue. With this being said, kindly meet us through Private Message, as we will be collecting personal information such as the email address associated with your Roku account and more. 

Your continuous patience and support are highly appreciated.

Happy Streaming!
Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.