Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fikri
Reel Rookie

Roku voice remote blinking green and battery icon popping up on tv constantly

Jump to solution

Roku voice remote blinking green and battery icon popping up on tv every 10-15 seconds. I reset remote, restarted TV, repaired remote countless times, charged batteries etc. but nothing worked. Icon still popping up with remote control battery full icon and remote still blinking.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku voice remote blinking green and battery icon popping up on tv constantly

Jump to solution

Thanks for the response, @fikri

We acknowledge the issue you've encountered with your Roku remote, and we'll be assisting you further. Kindly check your inbox at the top right corner with the "mail" icon since we've sent you a private message here in the Roku Community.

We hope to hear back from you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku voice remote blinking green and battery icon popping up on tv constantly

Jump to solution

Hi @fikri,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you sharing your experience about this remote behavior, and we appreciate the troubleshooting effort. We're happy to help and see how we can isolate this case.

Tell us more...

• When did you start seeing this?
  • Is this a Roku TV or a Roku device connected to an HDMI cable on your TV?
  • How long have you been using this remote?

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
fikri
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi, thanks for your response on the issue. I have been using the remote for 6-7 months and got the issue around a week ago. My TV is TLC Roku TV. I do not have any external device or cable. So it is built in.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for the response, @fikri

We acknowledge the issue you've encountered with your Roku remote, and we'll be assisting you further. Kindly check your inbox at the top right corner with the "mail" icon since we've sent you a private message here in the Roku Community.

We hope to hear back from you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
fikri
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you for your prompt follow-up and providing a solution to my issue.

0 Kudos