Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Damon3

Re: Roku screen won't stop scrolling when remote is pointed at it

Jump to solution

Hi 

im having the same issue can someone email me 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @emilyz0523 @Damon3

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. Have a good day!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
gmfuta

Re: Roku Remote Won’t Stop Scrolling

Jump to solution

Hi Danny, I am having the same issue since 7/11/2021 with my Roku Express that was purchased in January 2018.  I have tried everything suggested.  Can anyone assist?  I am very frustrated to say the least.  I do not know how to obtain the device number as I don't see anything in the remote or on the Roku device itself.  If it is listed  somewhere one on the system, I cannot stop the scrolling to be able to access it. 

Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @gmfuta

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
AJE

Jump to solution

Same issue here, who should I contact?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @AJE

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching you out there. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Henzelli
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue as described above, only the scrolling continues even when the remote is not pointed at the device. We've checked for stuck buttons, changed batteries, etc. Nothing seems to work. Can I have Roku support contact me? Thanks!

0 Kudos
SabrinaGN

Jump to solution

I a, having this issue and I don’t see areal solution on here. No buttons are stuck and it’s basically unusable now. And that’s the issue I’m having 

0 Kudos
emilyz0523
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Im not gonna lie to ya, no one helped me with this issue at all. I ended up just unplugging it and getting a new system. Nothing I did seemed to work. If you are able to get in touch with someone who can actually help please let me know, it might be helpful to me as well. Thanks!

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Henzelli

Thanks for reaching out.

Please reply here with the serial number of the Roku device associated with the affected remote. It can be located at the back or underneath the device itself.

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team for further assistance.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos