Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rokkustonks
Reel Rookie

Roku Voice Remote (2nd edition) order concern

I ordered 2 remotes from Roku over a month ago.  I had to pay for shipping and it would take a week to receive.  I then ordered the same remotes from Amazon.  Gree shipping and got it the next day.  O went to cancel my order through Roku but there is no option to cancel.  I was told to return the remotes when I receive them. 

I received the remotes and requested a pre paid showing label.  It took 3 weeks, several hours of calls, many lies, many times the representative hung up on me,  no resolution. FINALLY I received the pre paid label.  BUT today I received two more remotes in the mail (remotes I did not request).  I called customer service and he told me since return policy has changed he would call the following day . He went to get a supervisor and after 5 minutes he hung up.

Customer DIS service is horribly run and representatives are poorly trained (including supervisors)

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Voice Remote (2nd edition) order concern

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Rokkustonks!

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Our top priority is customer satisfaction, and we are sorry for failing to meet up to your expectations.

Rest assured that we are actively collaborating with our team to carry out a thorough investigation into this matter. We'll be in touch with you right away if there are any developments.

We are grateful for your continuous understanding and patience during this time. I appreciate your cooperation.

Best regards,
Roku Community Team

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.