Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
burlOH24

No more headphone jack on Roku Ultra

Very disappointed that the remote included with the top-of-the-line Roku player does NOT have a headphone jack. Being able to plug headphones directly into the remote is a key feature that we use everyday to maintain sanity in our household. So now I'm supposed to pay another $30 to get a remote that still has the headphone jack. Bad move, Roku.

No, I don't want to have to use an app on my phone to use headphones!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No more headphone jack on Roku Ultra

Hello! @burlOH24,

Thanks for the feedback,

We appreciate you contacting us regarding your new Roku Ultra remote feedback. We are pleased to assist.

The headphone jack has been removed to make the remote slimmer and improve battery life. With the quick launch feature/button Spot 4, you can use wireless headphones, which provide fast access to connect Bluetooth headphones for Bluetooth-compatible models.

Thanks again for the feedback! No worries, we'll make sure to share it with the team.

Regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.