Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CPat_315
Reel Rookie

Roku Ultra with Voice Remote Pro 2

Jump to solution

Can I purchase a Roku Ultra with the new Voice Remote Pro 2nd edition ?

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Ultra with Voice Remote Pro 2

Jump to solution

Hello! @CPat_315,

Thank you for your inquiry,

We appreciate you contacting us about purchasing a Roku Ultra and the new Roku Voice Remote Pro 2nd edition. We're pleased to assist.

You can purchase a Roku Ultra and the new Roku Voice Remote Pro 2nd edition, but the new Roku Voice Remote Pro 2nd edition must be bought separately.

For more detailed information about the new Roku Voice Remote Pro 2nd edition, visit our  page here: Roku Voice Remote Pro (2nd edition)

Best regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

chagerty8
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

No we want a Pro 2 bundle the remote plus the ultra device as a package deal! We all want this the whole entire community!

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @chagerty8!

Your suggestion is highly appreciated. I will make sure to let our Products team know about this as your convenience and satisfaction are among our priorities. 

Feel free to let us know if you have further suggestions, I'd be happy to share it with the team.

Have a great day and Happy Streaming! 💜

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

4 REPLIES 4
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello! @CPat_315,

Thank you for your inquiry,

We appreciate you contacting us about purchasing a Roku Ultra and the new Roku Voice Remote Pro 2nd edition. We're pleased to assist.

You can purchase a Roku Ultra and the new Roku Voice Remote Pro 2nd edition, but the new Roku Voice Remote Pro 2nd edition must be bought separately.

For more detailed information about the new Roku Voice Remote Pro 2nd edition, visit our  page here: Roku Voice Remote Pro (2nd edition)

Best regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
chagerty8
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes I want this as well the Pro 2 remote with the most new up-to-date Ultra Pro 2 Bundle! 

chagerty8
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

No we want a Pro 2 bundle the remote plus the ultra device as a package deal! We all want this the whole entire community!

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @chagerty8!

Your suggestion is highly appreciated. I will make sure to let our Products team know about this as your convenience and satisfaction are among our priorities. 

Feel free to let us know if you have further suggestions, I'd be happy to share it with the team.

Have a great day and Happy Streaming! 💜

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.