Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Handymat46

Roku Remote Won't stay charged

I got the Roku Remote Voice Pro for my wife. I charged it for almost two days and the green light on the back was still Blinking. I still tried to pair it to our Roku TV. It worked on some things but the voice control would work one time and the next time it would not and after one day the charge was gone, we like it a lot if it works right if we can just exchange it for us that would be great if not, we would like our money back. Thank you

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Remote Won't stay charged

Hi @Handymat46

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps in this link: How to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working? If yes and the issue persists, please reply here with the serial number of the Roku device associated with the affected remote. This can be found in the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > About or at the back of the device itself.

We'll be able to further assist you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
wahoo19932

I’m having the same problem with remote voice pro not staying charged. How can this be fixed

0 Kudos
Zee-Kay

I am also having the same issue and it wont charge at all!!!

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @wahoo19932 @Zee-Kay

Thanks for reaching out!

Please try the suggestion I posted above then let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,
Kariza 

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos