Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Express 4k+ Remote - Down Arrow Very Slow to Respond

In the last month or so my the down arrow button on my roku remote is very slow to respond.  I press the down arrow to move through channels and it takes forever.  I have tried removing the batteries, pressing all the buttons and then putting the batteries back in to no avail.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix the down arrow?  The up, left and right arrows work fine.  Just the down arrow is the problem.  I have another Roku device (Roku Streaming Stick+) in another room of the house and that remote does not exhibit any of the issues that I am currently having with the 4k+ remote.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Express 4k+ Remote - Down Arrow Very Slow to Respond

Hi @SherriParris,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are facing an issue with the Roku Remote arrow button not responding. We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help.

We also recommend taking a look at our Support page to troubleshoot remote issues: How to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working | Roku

If the steps provided by the Support page still aren't helping, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos