Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dragon3

Right arrow button issues on my Roku remote.

Jump to solution

Problems with my Roku remote. The right arrow seldom works even when pressing down with force. I’ve attempted to reset the remote by following the steps and was unsuccessful. How can I get a replacement without having to purchase a new remote? Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Right arrow button issues on my Roku remote.

Jump to solution

Hello! @Dragon3,

Thank you for participating in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you contacting us regarding your Roku remote. We are happy to help.

Remote issues vary depending on the type of Roku remote. Before you begin troubleshooting, first determine which type of remote you use with your Roku streaming device: a Roku simple remote or a Roku voice remote.

This article will help you determine what type of Roku remote you have and then direct you to the right article with troubleshooting instructions for your specific remote. You will find instructions on how to fix your Roku remote's not connecting, responding, pairing, missing button presses, or any other issues that cause it to not work. Please check it here.

After you've figured out what Roku remote you have, visit the article for your specific remote.

You can use the Roku mobile app to control your streaming device while you are troubleshooting your voice remote.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Right arrow button issues on my Roku remote.

Jump to solution

Hello! @Dragon3,

Thank you for participating in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you contacting us regarding your Roku remote. We are happy to help.

Remote issues vary depending on the type of Roku remote. Before you begin troubleshooting, first determine which type of remote you use with your Roku streaming device: a Roku simple remote or a Roku voice remote.

This article will help you determine what type of Roku remote you have and then direct you to the right article with troubleshooting instructions for your specific remote. You will find instructions on how to fix your Roku remote's not connecting, responding, pairing, missing button presses, or any other issues that cause it to not work. Please check it here.

After you've figured out what Roku remote you have, visit the article for your specific remote.

You can use the Roku mobile app to control your streaming device while you are troubleshooting your voice remote.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.