Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ggrimes25
Channel Surfer

Re: Remote right button and down button not working

How do you PM? Please PM me so I can reply back. 

Model: 3941X2

Serial: X02200R61DWH

SW: 12.5.5 @RokuJanadeeK 

The buttons are all slowly being needed to press down harder from the right arrow and spreading to the middle of the controller. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the follow-up, @ggrimes25.

We appreciate these details. Please be aware that we have sent you a PM here in the Roku Community regarding your remote concerns.

We're hoping for your continuous interaction from there.

Thanks,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mhag
Channel Surfer

Re: Brand new Roku Remote - right arrow not responding

We bought a Roku Streaming Stick 4K Jun 11, 2023 and its right arrow button stopped working properly Dec of 2023. It's getting more and more problematic. How do we get this fixed/replaced? 

We had our previous HD roku for over 10 years with zero issues. This is a big disappointment. 

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Brand new Roku Remote - right arrow not responding

Hi @mhag,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We truly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We will be glad to assist you on our end. Kindly send us a private message together with your shipping address, phone number, and type of Roku remote (simple, voice, or voice pro) so we'll be able to proceed with the necessary steps to address this.

To send us a private message, click this community link for instructions: Help: Roku Community

We'll be anticipating your message.

Kind regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Roku Express 4K+ with remote model RC 834, right button rarely works and other buttons are beginning to stick.  System is less than 6 months old, this is not a good product.  How can I get a remote that actually works.

0 Kudos
ggrimes25
Channel Surfer

Don’t worry. They ask you to DM them the details and then they never get back to you. This is why they have this constricted monitored community and no phone number to reach anyone. My DM has now been waiting a week. Just wish they’d admit a huge batch of remotes that went out are faulty. They are playing the profit game and hoping enough people don’t care because and just buy something else. Bad business. 

0 Kudos

Re: One remote button barely works

I am also having same problem with right arrow and am wanting it replaced.  I am trying to see how to send you private message and the help page states I need to click the 'envelope' or 'message counter' at top of page, neither which I see.  I have tried online chat but everytime someone logs in to help me, they leave after just 1-2 messages.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RobinOGriffin,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you flagging us about this remote issue, and we're sorry for this.

I sent you a PM for further assistance.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@ggrimes25,

We're sorry for the delay, and thanks for keeping in touch!

One of our team members, @RokuJanadeeK, reached out to you via DM for this. 

To read a private message:

1. Sign in to the community.
    If you have any new messages, you'll see the number of unread messages next to the envelope icon.
  2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
  3. To read a message, click the message subject.
  4. To reply to a message, click Reply. Type the reply and click Send Message.

Or send the information requested directly to me.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @clemsontigerbla,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us here about this remote issue. As with the others, this seems like a reoccurring case.

I also drop a PM for you to assist.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos