Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AtomicUs5000
Channel Surfer

Order Never Shipped, No Response From Support

I ordered two remotes on June 8. It is nearing a month since I ordered them.

Tracking has shown "Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending" since then.
I have tried contacting support twice about this. There has never been any response except for the automated email.

I would say that this is my final attempt at getting some help with this, but I have a feeling that if I attempt to get a refund, it is going to be even more difficult to get help with that.

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Order Never Shipped, No Response From Support

Hi @AtomicUs5000,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We apologize for the trouble, and we definitely want to help you out with this. Please be advised that we have passed along your concern and information to the Support team, who will follow up with you regarding the status of your order.

Your patience and understanding regarding this matter are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AtomicUs5000
Channel Surfer

I have been willing to accept the apology but I have not received any contact yet all week. We are now at the 1 month mark from when I ordered.

You are welcome to my understanding, but I haven't been given any information to understand. You are also welcome to my patience, but there is a big difference between being patient and helplessly waiting.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AtomicUs5000,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

It looks like you were in recent contact with our Support team regarding your order. If you still need further assistance, we recommend continuing to work with our Support team, as they would best assist you with your order inquiry.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AtomicUs5000
Channel Surfer

Yes, I was finally able to establish communication with someone via chat, twice.
The first time supposedly the server was down that the agent uses to connect to for order information.

The second time the agent insists it is in transit even though I have been watching the USPS tracking and it is not, and insists that I wait a few more days. The agent showed me a cropped screen capture of something that shows it is in transit, but that data is not from the official USPS tracking site and has some questionable information, so I take it with a grain of salt.

Agent: "I kindly request you to wait for 2 more days and check."

My argument was, "I'm pretty sure a package would not be in transit for a month. I also placed that order on that day in the afternoon. It is pretty unlikely for them to get it and put it in transit on that same day in a matter of a couple hours."

The agent's final response was, "As I have checked with my resources I could confirm that you will receive within 3 to 5 business days."

So, did I get help with this, or was the agent just doing everything possible to end this session and move on? We'll see, but I haven't seen any changes in the order or in the tracking on this first business day since my contact.

0 Kudos
AtomicUs5000
Channel Surfer

As expected, I waited 6 business days and I have not received my order and the tracking status has not changed.

I called ROKU and the agent insists that I first call USPS and and check the status of the order and if they do not have it, to call back. This is not my responsibility, but I will do it. The seller is always responsible for the package containing their product until it gets to the purchaser and is officially delivered– even though the package is no longer in ROKU's possession.

After I call USPS and they say that they do not have my order (which they will because if they had it, they would have sent it over a month ago), I will call back for an RMA.

If it does not get resolved from that point, I will be joining the many other people filing complaints through the Better Business Bureau.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AtomicUs5000,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

We are sorry to learn that this problem is still occurring. Could you please supply us with a ticket number so that we have something to refer to?

When we have this information in hand, we will be able to provide it to our Support team along with an update on the current situation.

Thanks for your understanding!

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AtomicUs5000
Channel Surfer

Ticket # 7871725

There was also Ticket # 7871021, but that one didn't get very far.

7792352 and 7823731 got nowhere at all.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AtomicUs5000,

Thanks for the prompt response!

We have already reported this to our Support team.

We recommend to continue working with them, as they would be able to help you out regarding this matter.

Please let us know if you still require our assistance or if there is anything else that we can investigate further on your behalf.

Thanks for your understanding!

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos